Together with the Garchik Family, the Cambridge Cares Team volunteered to participate in the annual “Autism Speaks Palm Beach Walk” in downtown West Palm Beach. On Sunday, March 5th, Cambridge’s students, faculty, friends, parents, spouses and children gathered together to support this event. Autism Speaks Walk is the world’s largest autism fundraising event dedicated to improving the lives of people with autism. This is the Garchik Family’s 9th year co-chairing a walk for Autism Speaks. Mr. Garchik is a Cambridge Board member and senior leader. This year the foundation raised about $300,000 for medical research. Cambridge’s core values and teaching will remain focused on “giving back” to the community!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- How Long Is Radiation Therapy School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Radiologic Technology
- How Long Is Pharmacy Technician School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Patient Care Technician
- How Long Is Medical Lab Technician School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons Cambridge College Is the Best School for IT Training
- What Training Do You Need to Become a Patient Care Technician?
- How Long Is Data & Project Management School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons Cambridge College Is the Best School for Medical Training
- What to Expect After Completing a Patient Care Technician Program
- What to Expect After Completing a Phlebotomy Technician Program
- Medical Assistant vs. Phlebotomist: Which Is a Better Career Choice in Palm Beach?