Together with the Garchik Family, the Cambridge Cares Team volunteered to participate in the annual “Autism Speaks Palm Beach Walk” in downtown West Palm Beach. On Sunday, March 5th, Cambridge’s students, faculty, friends, parents, spouses and children gathered together to support this event. Autism Speaks Walk is the world’s largest autism fundraising event dedicated to improving the lives of people with autism. This is the Garchik Family’s 9th year co-chairing a walk for Autism Speaks. Mr. Garchik is a Cambridge Board member and senior leader. This year the foundation raised about $300,000 for medical research. Cambridge’s core values and teaching will remain focused on “giving back” to the community!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Is an Ultrasound Technician and What Do They Do?
- What School Do You Need to Become an Ultrasound Technician?
- Gallup Poll Highlights the Value of Career and Vocational Education like Cambridge College
- Cambridge Career Services Holds Advent Health Lunch and Learn Session
- Nursing Faculty Experiencing Virtual Reality Education
- Should I Pursue an Associate’s Degree in Nursing?
- Do Nurses With a BSN Have the Same Responsibility as an RN?
- How Long Does Nursing School Take to Complete?
- Guide to Becoming a Registered Nurse by Cambridge
- How Hard is it to Get an RN Degree in Nursing School?
- Types of Nursing Degrees
- Medical, Nursing & Healthcare Education Comes to Miami