Together with the Garchik Family, the Cambridge Cares Team volunteered to participate in the annual “Autism Speaks Palm Beach Walk” in downtown West Palm Beach. On Sunday, March 5th, Cambridge’s students, faculty, friends, parents, spouses and children gathered together to support this event. Autism Speaks Walk is the world’s largest autism fundraising event dedicated to improving the lives of people with autism. This is the Garchik Family’s 9th year co-chairing a walk for Autism Speaks. Mr. Garchik is a Cambridge Board member and senior leader. This year the foundation raised about $300,000 for medical research. Cambridge’s core values and teaching will remain focused on “giving back” to the community!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Cambridge Faculty Participates in the IOA 5K to benefit The Second Harvest Food Bank
- Cambridge Institute and the Central Florida Disaster Medical Coalition Annual Mass Casualty Event Spring 2019
- Cambridge College’s Orlando Career Services and US Medical Seminars Holds Another Successful Lunch and Learn Seminar
- Memorial Hospital in Miramar Florida is Cambridge College’s Latest Clinical Site
- Cambridge College’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography Students Experience a Unique Day of Testing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Schools – The Cambridge Advantage
- How to Look for a Certified Nursing Assistant Job
- What to Look for in a Medical Assistant School
- How Long Is Sonography School and Is It Hard?
- Can I Work as an LPN While in Nursing School?
- Former Military Leaders Succeeding with Cambridge
- LPN Programs Near Me in the Orlando, Florida, Area