Together with the Garchik Family, the Cambridge Cares Team volunteered to participate in the annual “Autism Speaks Palm Beach Walk” in downtown West Palm Beach. On Sunday, March 5th, Cambridge’s students, faculty, friends, parents, spouses and children gathered together to support this event. Autism Speaks Walk is the world’s largest autism fundraising event dedicated to improving the lives of people with autism. This is the Garchik Family’s 9th year co-chairing a walk for Autism Speaks. Mr. Garchik is a Cambridge Board member and senior leader. This year the foundation raised about $300,000 for medical research. Cambridge’s core values and teaching will remain focused on “giving back” to the community!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Lab Tech
- 5 Reasons to Become a Medical Lab Technician
- 4 Reasons to Become a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Why Should a Radiologic Technologist Get Their Bachelor’s Degree?
- How Do I Become an Ultrasound Technician in Orlando?
- Six Healthcare Career Opportunities in Miami
- Holiday Gift Drive to Benefit St. Monica Catholic Church
- Is Being a Radiation Therapist a Good Career Choice in Miami?
- What to Look for in a Healthcare Education School in Miami
- What Is it Like to Be a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in Miami?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Medical Assistant in Miami
- How Do I Become a CNA in Miami?