Together with the Garchik Family, the Cambridge Cares Team volunteered to participate in the annual “Autism Speaks Palm Beach Walk” in downtown West Palm Beach. On Sunday, March 5th, Cambridge’s students, faculty, friends, parents, spouses and children gathered together to support this event. Autism Speaks Walk is the world’s largest autism fundraising event dedicated to improving the lives of people with autism. This is the Garchik Family’s 9th year co-chairing a walk for Autism Speaks. Mr. Garchik is a Cambridge Board member and senior leader. This year the foundation raised about $300,000 for medical research. Cambridge’s core values and teaching will remain focused on “giving back” to the community!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Kind of Jobs Are Available for HIM Graduates?
- Is Health Information Management a Stressful Job?
- Is Health Information Management a Good Career?
- How Do I Become a Health Information Manager?
- Is Pharmacy Technician a Good Career Choice?
- What Does a Health Information Manager Do?
- What Is Health Information Management?
- What Do Medical Lab Technicians Do?
- What Education Is Needed for Cyber Security?
- What Degree Does a Medical Lab Technician Need?
- How Do I Become a Medical Lab Technician?
- Is an X-Ray Technician a Good Career?