Together with the Garchik Family, the Cambridge Cares Team volunteered to participate in the annual “Autism Speaks Palm Beach Walk” in downtown West Palm Beach. On Sunday, March 5th, Cambridge’s students, faculty, friends, parents, spouses and children gathered together to support this event. Autism Speaks Walk is the world’s largest autism fundraising event dedicated to improving the lives of people with autism. This is the Garchik Family’s 9th year co-chairing a walk for Autism Speaks. Mr. Garchik is a Cambridge Board member and senior leader. This year the foundation raised about $300,000 for medical research. Cambridge’s core values and teaching will remain focused on “giving back” to the community!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Medical Assistant Jobs in Orlando, Florida
- What Does an Occupational Therapist Assistant Do?
- How Do You Become an Occupational Therapist Assistant?
- Is Physical Therapy Assistant a Hard Job?
- What Do Physical Therapy Assistants Do?
- What Is a Practical Nurse?
- How Hard Is It to Be a Radiation Therapist?
- How Hard Is It to Be a Nursing Assistant?
- IT Careers You Can Start in Less Than a Year
- 5 New Healthcare Careers You Can Start in Less Than a Year
- Top Medical Careers for 2021
- Top IT Careers for 2021