The Radiologic Technologist program would like to announce that we add SimonMed to our clinical rotations. SimonMed will offer our students a wide variety of exams consisting of Diagnostic, MRI, CT, Dexa scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology. These locations are all over the Orlando area adding 13 sites for our students. The students started last week and have already seen a difference in their education by adding these sites.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Medical Assistant Jobs in Orlando, Florida
- What Does an Occupational Therapist Assistant Do?
- How Do You Become an Occupational Therapist Assistant?
- Is Physical Therapy Assistant a Hard Job?
- What Do Physical Therapy Assistants Do?
- What Is a Practical Nurse?
- How Hard Is It to Be a Radiation Therapist?
- How Hard Is It to Be a Nursing Assistant?
- IT Careers You Can Start in Less Than a Year
- 5 New Healthcare Careers You Can Start in Less Than a Year
- Top Medical Careers for 2021
- Top IT Careers for 2021