The Radiologic Technologist program would like to announce that we add SimonMed to our clinical rotations. SimonMed will offer our students a wide variety of exams consisting of Diagnostic, MRI, CT, Dexa scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology. These locations are all over the Orlando area adding 13 sites for our students. The students started last week and have already seen a difference in their education by adding these sites.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Job Is Right for Me in the Medical Field?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Medical Lab Technician
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Lab Tech
- 4 Reasons to Become a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Why Should a Radiologic Technologist Get Their Bachelor’s Degree?
- How Do I Become an Ultrasound Technician in Orlando?
- Six Healthcare Career Opportunities in Miami
- Holiday Gift Drive to Benefit St. Monica Catholic Church
- Is Being a Radiation Therapist a Good Career Choice in Miami?
- What to Look for in a Healthcare Education School in Miami
- What Is it Like to Be a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in Miami?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Medical Assistant in Miami