The Radiologic Technologist program would like to announce that we add SimonMed to our clinical rotations. SimonMed will offer our students a wide variety of exams consisting of Diagnostic, MRI, CT, Dexa scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology. These locations are all over the Orlando area adding 13 sites for our students. The students started last week and have already seen a difference in their education by adding these sites.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Is ARRT Certification and How Do I Get It?
- What Is the Process of Becoming an X-Ray Technician?
- What Is an Ultrasound Technician and What Do They Do?
- What School Do You Need to Become an Ultrasound Technician?
- Gallup Poll Highlights the Value of Career and Vocational Education like Cambridge College
- Cambridge Career Services Holds Advent Health Lunch and Learn Session
- Nursing Faculty Experiencing Virtual Reality Education
- Should I Pursue an Associate’s Degree in Nursing?
- Do Nurses With a BSN Have the Same Responsibility as an RN?
- How Long Does Nursing School Take to Complete?
- Guide to Becoming a Registered Nurse by Cambridge
- How Hard is it to Get an RN Degree in Nursing School?