The Radiologic Technologist program would like to announce that we add SimonMed to our clinical rotations. SimonMed will offer our students a wide variety of exams consisting of Diagnostic, MRI, CT, Dexa scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology. These locations are all over the Orlando area adding 13 sites for our students. The students started last week and have already seen a difference in their education by adding these sites.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- A Message of Thanks from Cambridge
- Everything You Need to Know to Become a Medical Assistant
- 4-Year College Alternatives for High School Graduates Interested in the Medical Field
- How Do Radiology and Sonography Differ?
- Do All Nurses in Hospitals Have to Have a BSN?
- What to Look for in a Nursing School
- What a Regular Day as a Physical Therapist Assistant is Like
- 4 Reasons to Become an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Is Medical Billing and Coding Right for Me?
- Cambridge Radiology Graduate Featured at Florida Medical Center
- Cambridge College’s Latest Community Efforts at St. Francis Table in Atlanta
- Cambridge Institute’s 2019 Graduation