The Radiologic Technologist program would like to announce that we add SimonMed to our clinical rotations. SimonMed will offer our students a wide variety of exams consisting of Diagnostic, MRI, CT, Dexa scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology. These locations are all over the Orlando area adding 13 sites for our students. The students started last week and have already seen a difference in their education by adding these sites.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Be a Nursing Assistant?
- What Education Is Needed to Become a Patient Care Technician?
- What Education Is Needed to Become a Medical Lab Technician?
- A Day in the Life of a Phlebotomist
- Where Can Radiation Therapists Work?
- What Can I Do With a Diagnostic Medical Sonography Degree?
- Why Choose Radiologic Technology as a Career?
- Orlando Campus attends the Simply IOA Corporate 5K Race
- What Is the Difference Between Health Information Management & Health Information Technology?
- Is Health Information Management in Demand?
- Is Data Management a Major?
- What Is a Data Management Degree?