The Radiologic Technologist program would like to announce that we add SimonMed to our clinical rotations. SimonMed will offer our students a wide variety of exams consisting of Diagnostic, MRI, CT, Dexa scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology. These locations are all over the Orlando area adding 13 sites for our students. The students started last week and have already seen a difference in their education by adding these sites.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Life as a Medical Assistant in Palm Beach
- What to Expect as a Medical Assistant in Orlando
- What Is a Typical Day for an Atlanta Medical Assistant?
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Assistant in Miami
- Confronting Our Healthcare Challenges Has Never Been More Important
- Why Becoming a Medical Assistant Is a Great Way to Get Started in the Medical Field in Atlanta
- Healthcare Job Opportunities for Graduating Data & Project Management Students
- Important Job Skills You Need to Become a Physical Therapy Assistant
- A Day in the Life of an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Important Job Skills You Need to Become an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Where Do Pharmacy Technicians Work?
- Technical Careers in the Healthcare Industry