The Radiologic Technologist program would like to announce that we add SimonMed to our clinical rotations. SimonMed will offer our students a wide variety of exams consisting of Diagnostic, MRI, CT, Dexa scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology. These locations are all over the Orlando area adding 13 sites for our students. The students started last week and have already seen a difference in their education by adding these sites.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- DMS Miami Receives Accreditation
- How to Learn Cyber Security at Home
- How to Study IT at Home
- Important Skills to Become a Data Scientist Technician
- Pursuing Cyber Security Without a Technical Background
- Why do I need General Education courses to be a Radiographer?
- Medical Assistant Jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- 4 Tips for Going Back to School as an Adult
- How to Have Success During and After the DMS Program
- How DMS Students Can Increase Their Job Opportunities
- Is a Radiation Therapist a Good Career Choice?
- Entry-Level Jobs in Cyber Security