The Radiologic Technologist program would like to announce that we add SimonMed to our clinical rotations. SimonMed will offer our students a wide variety of exams consisting of Diagnostic, MRI, CT, Dexa scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology. These locations are all over the Orlando area adding 13 sites for our students. The students started last week and have already seen a difference in their education by adding these sites.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Now More Than Ever, Cambridge is Stronger Together
- Healthcare Job Opportunities for Graduating Computer Networking Students
- Can I Get a Cybersecurity Job in the Healthcare Field?
- Health Information Technology Careers & Job Outlook
- Health Information Technology Job Titles & Salaries
- The Important Job Skills You Need to Become a Pharmacy Technician
- What Jobs Are in Demand in the Medical Field?
- What Can I Do With a Degree in Health Information Technology?
- What Is Health Information Technology?
- A Day in the Life of a Pharmacy Technician
- 4 Reasons to Become a Pharmacy Technician
- What Job Is Right for Me in the Medical Field?