The Radiologic Technologist program would like to announce that we add SimonMed to our clinical rotations. SimonMed will offer our students a wide variety of exams consisting of Diagnostic, MRI, CT, Dexa scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology. These locations are all over the Orlando area adding 13 sites for our students. The students started last week and have already seen a difference in their education by adding these sites.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Types of Degrees Can I Get Online?
- Is Sonography School Harder Than Nursing?
- A Day in the Life of a Radiation Therapist
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Data & Project Management
- How Long Is X-Ray Technician School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Computer Networking
- How Long Is Radiation Therapy School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Radiologic Technology
- How Long Is Pharmacy Technician School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Patient Care Technician
- How Long Is Medical Lab Technician School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons Cambridge College Is the Best School for IT Training