The Radiologic Technologist program would like to announce that we add SimonMed to our clinical rotations. SimonMed will offer our students a wide variety of exams consisting of Diagnostic, MRI, CT, Dexa scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology. These locations are all over the Orlando area adding 13 sites for our students. The students started last week and have already seen a difference in their education by adding these sites.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Cambridge Institute’s 2019 Graduation
- How to Get Started in Medical Billing and Coding
- What’s It Like Being a Radiation Therapy Technician?
- Can a Non-Medical Student Do Diagnostic Medical Sonography?
- 5 Reasons Why RNs Should Pursue Their BSN Degree
- How to Get Started in Sonography Quickly
- What’s Next After a Nursing Degree?
- What Is the Fastest Nursing Program?
- Does a Nursing Program Prepare You for the Real Work?
- Is a Phlebotomist an Allied Health Professional?
- Where Can You Get a Phlebotomy Certification?
- Is It Better to Become an LPN Before an RN?