The Cambridge DMS program is happy to announce Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and their urgent care center to our clinical affiliates family. Since joining us in May 2018, Sundus Agad, Clinical Coordinator, has successfully added seven slots to the general concentration rotation: CIMA, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Gwinnett, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Northside, Piedmont Fayette, Piedmont Howell Mill, 210 Imaging and now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re looking forward to many more soon. Please check back with us for further updates.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- DMS Miami Receives Accreditation
- How to Learn Cyber Security at Home
- How to Study IT at Home
- Important Skills to Become a Data Scientist Technician
- Pursuing Cyber Security Without a Technical Background
- Why do I need General Education courses to be a Radiographer?
- Medical Assistant Jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- 4 Tips for Going Back to School as an Adult
- How to Have Success During and After the DMS Program
- How DMS Students Can Increase Their Job Opportunities
- Is a Radiation Therapist a Good Career Choice?
- Entry-Level Jobs in Cyber Security