The Cambridge DMS program is happy to announce Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and their urgent care center to our clinical affiliates family. Since joining us in May 2018, Sundus Agad, Clinical Coordinator, has successfully added seven slots to the general concentration rotation: CIMA, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Gwinnett, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Northside, Piedmont Fayette, Piedmont Howell Mill, 210 Imaging and now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re looking forward to many more soon. Please check back with us for further updates.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Certifications Are Needed in Computer Networking?
- What Cambridge IT Program Is Right for You?
- What Certifications Are Needed for Cyber Security?
- What Cambridge Healthcare Program Is Right for You?
- Types of Nursing Degrees
- Top IT Careers for 2023
- Things You Don’t Know About Nursing
- Is Radiation Therapist a Good Career Choice?
- Data and Project Management Careers and Job Outlook
- Cyber and Network Security Careers and Job Outlook
- Computer Networking Careers and Job Outlook
- Data and Project Management Job Titles & Salaries