The Cambridge DMS program is happy to announce Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and their urgent care center to our clinical affiliates family. Since joining us in May 2018, Sundus Agad, Clinical Coordinator, has successfully added seven slots to the general concentration rotation: CIMA, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Gwinnett, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Northside, Piedmont Fayette, Piedmont Howell Mill, 210 Imaging and now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re looking forward to many more soon. Please check back with us for further updates.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Top Medical Careers for 2021
- Top IT Careers for 2021
- New Year, New Opportunities With Cambridge College
- Is a Career as a Medical Assistant in Miami Right for Me?
- How to Become a Radiation Therapist
- How Hard Is a Data & Project Management Career?
- Career Paths in Health Information Technology
- How to Get an Entry-Level Job in Computer Networking
- What Skills Are Needed for a Job in Cyber Security?
- How Relevant Will Cyber Security Jobs Be in 10 Years?
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Cyber & Network Security
- Why a Job in Healthcare Is a Good Long-Term Career Choice