The Cambridge DMS program is happy to announce Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and their urgent care center to our clinical affiliates family. Since joining us in May 2018, Sundus Agad, Clinical Coordinator, has successfully added seven slots to the general concentration rotation: CIMA, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Gwinnett, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Northside, Piedmont Fayette, Piedmont Howell Mill, 210 Imaging and now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re looking forward to many more soon. Please check back with us for further updates.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Cambridge Institute’s 2019 Graduation
- How to Get Started in Medical Billing and Coding
- What’s It Like Being a Radiation Therapy Technician?
- Can a Non-Medical Student Do Diagnostic Medical Sonography?
- 5 Reasons Why RNs Should Pursue Their BSN Degree
- How to Get Started in Sonography Quickly
- What’s Next After a Nursing Degree?
- What Is the Fastest Nursing Program?
- Does a Nursing Program Prepare You for the Real Work?
- Is a Phlebotomist an Allied Health Professional?
- Where Can You Get a Phlebotomy Certification?
- Is It Better to Become an LPN Before an RN?