The Cambridge DMS program is happy to announce Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and their urgent care center to our clinical affiliates family. Since joining us in May 2018, Sundus Agad, Clinical Coordinator, has successfully added seven slots to the general concentration rotation: CIMA, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Gwinnett, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Northside, Piedmont Fayette, Piedmont Howell Mill, 210 Imaging and now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re looking forward to many more soon. Please check back with us for further updates.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Be a Nursing Assistant?
- What Education Is Needed to Become a Patient Care Technician?
- What Education Is Needed to Become a Medical Lab Technician?
- A Day in the Life of a Phlebotomist
- Where Can Radiation Therapists Work?
- What Can I Do With a Diagnostic Medical Sonography Degree?
- Why Choose Radiologic Technology as a Career?
- Orlando Campus attends the Simply IOA Corporate 5K Race
- What Is the Difference Between Health Information Management & Health Information Technology?
- Is Health Information Management in Demand?
- Is Data Management a Major?
- What Is a Data Management Degree?