The Cambridge DMS program is happy to announce Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and their urgent care center to our clinical affiliates family. Since joining us in May 2018, Sundus Agad, Clinical Coordinator, has successfully added seven slots to the general concentration rotation: CIMA, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Gwinnett, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Northside, Piedmont Fayette, Piedmont Howell Mill, 210 Imaging and now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re looking forward to many more soon. Please check back with us for further updates.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Now More Than Ever, Cambridge is Stronger Together
- Healthcare Job Opportunities for Graduating Computer Networking Students
- Can I Get a Cybersecurity Job in the Healthcare Field?
- Health Information Technology Careers & Job Outlook
- Health Information Technology Job Titles & Salaries
- The Important Job Skills You Need to Become a Pharmacy Technician
- What Jobs Are in Demand in the Medical Field?
- What Can I Do With a Degree in Health Information Technology?
- What Is Health Information Technology?
- A Day in the Life of a Pharmacy Technician
- 4 Reasons to Become a Pharmacy Technician
- What Job Is Right for Me in the Medical Field?