The Cambridge DMS program is happy to announce Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and their urgent care center to our clinical affiliates family. Since joining us in May 2018, Sundus Agad, Clinical Coordinator, has successfully added seven slots to the general concentration rotation: CIMA, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Gwinnett, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Northside, Piedmont Fayette, Piedmont Howell Mill, 210 Imaging and now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re looking forward to many more soon. Please check back with us for further updates.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Advice for New Nurses
- The Purpose of a Nursing Manikin
- Learning By Doing in Nursing
- What Are the Core Values of ACEN?
- What To Expect in Nursing Simulation
- BSN Degree Track Options at Cambridge
- Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology’s New Associates of Science in Nursing (ASN) Program in Miami (Miami Gardens) Florida
- Why Accreditation Matters
- New Graduate Nurse Season
- Pursue Your Dream of Becoming a Registered Nurse in under 2- Years through the New Direct Admit Associate of Science in Nursing Program at Cambridge College of Healthcare and Technology’s Atlanta Campus.
- Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology Launches New Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) at Orlando (Altamonte Springs) Florida Campus
- Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology’s Nursing Programs Simulation Campus Experience