The Cambridge DMS program is happy to announce Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and their urgent care center to our clinical affiliates family. Since joining us in May 2018, Sundus Agad, Clinical Coordinator, has successfully added seven slots to the general concentration rotation: CIMA, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Gwinnett, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Northside, Piedmont Fayette, Piedmont Howell Mill, 210 Imaging and now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re looking forward to many more soon. Please check back with us for further updates.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Types of Degrees Can I Get Online?
- Is Sonography School Harder Than Nursing?
- A Day in the Life of a Radiation Therapist
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Data & Project Management
- How Long Is X-Ray Technician School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Computer Networking
- How Long Is Radiation Therapy School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Radiologic Technology
- How Long Is Pharmacy Technician School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Patient Care Technician
- How Long Is Medical Lab Technician School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons Cambridge College Is the Best School for IT Training