The Cambridge DMS program is happy to announce Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and their urgent care center to our clinical affiliates family. Since joining us in May 2018, Sundus Agad, Clinical Coordinator, has successfully added seven slots to the general concentration rotation: CIMA, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Gwinnett, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Northside, Piedmont Fayette, Piedmont Howell Mill, 210 Imaging and now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re looking forward to many more soon. Please check back with us for further updates.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- A Message of Thanks from Cambridge
- Everything You Need to Know to Become a Medical Assistant
- 4-Year College Alternatives for High School Graduates Interested in the Medical Field
- How Do Radiology and Sonography Differ?
- Do All Nurses in Hospitals Have to Have a BSN?
- What to Look for in a Nursing School
- What a Regular Day as a Physical Therapist Assistant is Like
- 4 Reasons to Become an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Is Medical Billing and Coding Right for Me?
- Cambridge Radiology Graduate Featured at Florida Medical Center
- Cambridge College’s Latest Community Efforts at St. Francis Table in Atlanta
- Cambridge Institute’s 2019 Graduation