The Cambridge DMS program is happy to announce Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and their urgent care center to our clinical affiliates family. Since joining us in May 2018, Sundus Agad, Clinical Coordinator, has successfully added seven slots to the general concentration rotation: CIMA, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Gwinnett, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Northside, Piedmont Fayette, Piedmont Howell Mill, 210 Imaging and now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re looking forward to many more soon. Please check back with us for further updates.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Lab Tech
- 5 Reasons to Become a Medical Lab Technician
- 4 Reasons to Become a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Why Should a Radiologic Technologist Get Their Bachelor’s Degree?
- How Do I Become an Ultrasound Technician in Orlando?
- Six Healthcare Career Opportunities in Miami
- Holiday Gift Drive to Benefit St. Monica Catholic Church
- Is Being a Radiation Therapist a Good Career Choice in Miami?
- What to Look for in a Healthcare Education School in Miami
- What Is it Like to Be a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in Miami?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Medical Assistant in Miami
- How Do I Become a CNA in Miami?