The Cambridge DMS program is happy to announce Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) and their urgent care center to our clinical affiliates family. Since joining us in May 2018, Sundus Agad, Clinical Coordinator, has successfully added seven slots to the general concentration rotation: CIMA, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Gwinnett, Maternal Fetal Specialist (MEDNAX) Northside, Piedmont Fayette, Piedmont Howell Mill, 210 Imaging and now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We’re looking forward to many more soon. Please check back with us for further updates.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- How to Get a Data Analyst Job
- Where Can You Work With a Degree in Cyber Security?
- Are Online Computer Networking Degrees Worth It?
- Student Spotlight: Catherina Zambrano
- What Can I Do With a Degree in Computer Networking?
- Careers in Technology for 7 Types of People
- Unemployment Rate 0% for Cyber Jobs
- Atlanta Medical Assistant Job Skills
- Student Spotlight: Brittney Tamang
- The 5 Critical Job Skills You Need To Be a Medical Assistant in Miami
- 5 Critical Job Skills for Medical Assistants in Palm Beach
- Important Job Skills for Medical Assistants in Orlando