Recently, Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology attended the Broward County College Fair. Approximately 7,000 high school students attended from all over Broward and Miami Dade. Students were curious to know what our school and programs had to offer. Our Interim Campus Director Dominique Werner, Director of Admissions Norlan Tolon, Director of Career Services James Andrews, and Director of Radiologic Technology Program Stacy Kopso were busy answering many questions that students had about our school. Cambridge Institute was also invited to several high schools to present at their “College Day”. College day is the chance for students to learn more about our school and make plans to attend college when they graduate. We look forward in visiting many high schools to be part of their college day in the next few months. For more information, please contact Norlan Tolon at 561-381-4990.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Is an Ultrasound Technician and What Do They Do?
- What School Do You Need to Become an Ultrasound Technician?
- Gallup Poll Highlights the Value of Career and Vocational Education like Cambridge College
- Cambridge Career Services Holds Advent Health Lunch and Learn Session
- Nursing Faculty Experiencing Virtual Reality Education
- Should I Pursue an Associate’s Degree in Nursing?
- Do Nurses With a BSN Have the Same Responsibility as an RN?
- How Long Does Nursing School Take to Complete?
- Guide to Becoming a Registered Nurse by Cambridge
- How Hard is it to Get an RN Degree in Nursing School?
- Types of Nursing Degrees
- Medical, Nursing & Healthcare Education Comes to Miami