Recently, Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology attended the Broward County College Fair. Approximately 7,000 high school students attended from all over Broward and Miami Dade. Students were curious to know what our school and programs had to offer. Our Interim Campus Director Dominique Werner, Director of Admissions Norlan Tolon, Director of Career Services James Andrews, and Director of Radiologic Technology Program Stacy Kopso were busy answering many questions that students had about our school. Cambridge Institute was also invited to several high schools to present at their “College Day”. College day is the chance for students to learn more about our school and make plans to attend college when they graduate. We look forward in visiting many high schools to be part of their college day in the next few months. For more information, please contact Norlan Tolon at 561-381-4990.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Life as a Medical Assistant in Palm Beach
- What to Expect as a Medical Assistant in Orlando
- What Is a Typical Day for an Atlanta Medical Assistant?
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Assistant in Miami
- Confronting Our Healthcare Challenges Has Never Been More Important
- Why Becoming a Medical Assistant Is a Great Way to Get Started in the Medical Field in Atlanta
- Healthcare Job Opportunities for Graduating Data & Project Management Students
- Important Job Skills You Need to Become a Physical Therapy Assistant
- A Day in the Life of an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Important Job Skills You Need to Become an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Where Do Pharmacy Technicians Work?
- Technical Careers in the Healthcare Industry