Recently, Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology attended the Broward County College Fair. Approximately 7,000 high school students attended from all over Broward and Miami Dade. Students were curious to know what our school and programs had to offer. Our Interim Campus Director Dominique Werner, Director of Admissions Norlan Tolon, Director of Career Services James Andrews, and Director of Radiologic Technology Program Stacy Kopso were busy answering many questions that students had about our school. Cambridge Institute was also invited to several high schools to present at their “College Day”. College day is the chance for students to learn more about our school and make plans to attend college when they graduate. We look forward in visiting many high schools to be part of their college day in the next few months. For more information, please contact Norlan Tolon at 561-381-4990.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- A Thanksgiving Message from Cambridge President Dr. Terrence LaPier
- How to Get Into Network Security Without a Degree
- What Can I Do With a Data & Project Management Degree?
- Is Health Information Technology a Good Career Choice?
- Is Health Information Technology Hard?
- The Power of Having an IT Degree and Certification
- Medical Assistant Training: What You Need to Become an MA in Atlanta
- Palm Beach Medical Assistant Training
- The Training You Need to Become a Medical Assistant in Miami
- What Type of Training Do You Need to Be a Medical Assistant in Orlando?
- Are Online Degrees Worth It?
- Online School for IT Certifications