Recently, Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology attended the Broward County College Fair. Approximately 7,000 high school students attended from all over Broward and Miami Dade. Students were curious to know what our school and programs had to offer. Our Interim Campus Director Dominique Werner, Director of Admissions Norlan Tolon, Director of Career Services James Andrews, and Director of Radiologic Technology Program Stacy Kopso were busy answering many questions that students had about our school. Cambridge Institute was also invited to several high schools to present at their “College Day”. College day is the chance for students to learn more about our school and make plans to attend college when they graduate. We look forward in visiting many high schools to be part of their college day in the next few months. For more information, please contact Norlan Tolon at 561-381-4990.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Medical Assistant Jobs in Orlando, Florida
- What Does an Occupational Therapist Assistant Do?
- How Do You Become an Occupational Therapist Assistant?
- Is Physical Therapy Assistant a Hard Job?
- What Do Physical Therapy Assistants Do?
- What Is a Practical Nurse?
- How Hard Is It to Be a Radiation Therapist?
- How Hard Is It to Be a Nursing Assistant?
- IT Careers You Can Start in Less Than a Year
- 5 New Healthcare Careers You Can Start in Less Than a Year
- Top Medical Careers for 2021
- Top IT Careers for 2021