Recently, Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology attended the Broward County College Fair. Approximately 7,000 high school students attended from all over Broward and Miami Dade. Students were curious to know what our school and programs had to offer. Our Interim Campus Director Dominique Werner, Director of Admissions Norlan Tolon, Director of Career Services James Andrews, and Director of Radiologic Technology Program Stacy Kopso were busy answering many questions that students had about our school. Cambridge Institute was also invited to several high schools to present at their “College Day”. College day is the chance for students to learn more about our school and make plans to attend college when they graduate. We look forward in visiting many high schools to be part of their college day in the next few months. For more information, please contact Norlan Tolon at 561-381-4990.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Be a Nursing Assistant?
- What Education Is Needed to Become a Patient Care Technician?
- What Education Is Needed to Become a Medical Lab Technician?
- A Day in the Life of a Phlebotomist
- Where Can Radiation Therapists Work?
- What Can I Do With a Diagnostic Medical Sonography Degree?
- Why Choose Radiologic Technology as a Career?
- Orlando Campus attends the Simply IOA Corporate 5K Race
- What Is the Difference Between Health Information Management & Health Information Technology?
- Is Health Information Management in Demand?
- Is Data Management a Major?
- What Is a Data Management Degree?