Recently, Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology attended the Broward County College Fair. Approximately 7,000 high school students attended from all over Broward and Miami Dade. Students were curious to know what our school and programs had to offer. Our Interim Campus Director Dominique Werner, Director of Admissions Norlan Tolon, Director of Career Services James Andrews, and Director of Radiologic Technology Program Stacy Kopso were busy answering many questions that students had about our school. Cambridge Institute was also invited to several high schools to present at their “College Day”. College day is the chance for students to learn more about our school and make plans to attend college when they graduate. We look forward in visiting many high schools to be part of their college day in the next few months. For more information, please contact Norlan Tolon at 561-381-4990.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Are Phlebotomists Allowed To Perform Vaccinations?
- Will X-Ray Technicians Have Jobs in Ten Years?
- Associate of Science in Nursing Program Now at Cambridge College of Healthcare and Technology’s Orlando Campus
- What Are the Need to Knows for Phlebotomy
- Certification for Ultrasound Machines
- Interpreting Ultrasound Colors
- Average Salary of a CT Scan Technician
- What Does a Radiologic Technologist Do?
- Can I Get Admission in a Nursing College with My GED?
- What Tests Are Done with an Ultrasound Machine?
- Advice for New Nurses
- The Purpose of a Nursing Manikin