Recently, Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology attended the Broward County College Fair. Approximately 7,000 high school students attended from all over Broward and Miami Dade. Students were curious to know what our school and programs had to offer. Our Interim Campus Director Dominique Werner, Director of Admissions Norlan Tolon, Director of Career Services James Andrews, and Director of Radiologic Technology Program Stacy Kopso were busy answering many questions that students had about our school. Cambridge Institute was also invited to several high schools to present at their “College Day”. College day is the chance for students to learn more about our school and make plans to attend college when they graduate. We look forward in visiting many high schools to be part of their college day in the next few months. For more information, please contact Norlan Tolon at 561-381-4990.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Is a Phlebotomist an Allied Health Professional?
- Where Can You Get a Phlebotomy Certification?
- Is It Better to Become an LPN Before an RN?
- Cambridge College Faculty & Students Work at St. Francis Table in Atlanta
- Cambridge Faculty Participates in the IOA 5K to benefit The Second Harvest Food Bank
- Cambridge Institute and the Central Florida Disaster Medical Coalition Annual Mass Casualty Event Spring 2019
- Cambridge College’s Orlando Career Services and US Medical Seminars Holds Another Successful Lunch and Learn Seminar
- Memorial Hospital in Miramar Florida is Cambridge College’s Latest Clinical Site
- Cambridge College’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography Students Experience a Unique Day of Testing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Schools – The Cambridge Advantage
- How to Look for a Certified Nursing Assistant Job
- What to Look for in a Medical Assistant School