Recently, Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology attended the Broward County College Fair. Approximately 7,000 high school students attended from all over Broward and Miami Dade. Students were curious to know what our school and programs had to offer. Our Interim Campus Director Dominique Werner, Director of Admissions Norlan Tolon, Director of Career Services James Andrews, and Director of Radiologic Technology Program Stacy Kopso were busy answering many questions that students had about our school. Cambridge Institute was also invited to several high schools to present at their “College Day”. College day is the chance for students to learn more about our school and make plans to attend college when they graduate. We look forward in visiting many high schools to be part of their college day in the next few months. For more information, please contact Norlan Tolon at 561-381-4990.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Types of Degrees Can I Get Online?
- Is Sonography School Harder Than Nursing?
- A Day in the Life of a Radiation Therapist
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Data & Project Management
- How Long Is X-Ray Technician School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Computer Networking
- How Long Is Radiation Therapy School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Radiologic Technology
- How Long Is Pharmacy Technician School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Patient Care Technician
- How Long Is Medical Lab Technician School & Is It Hard?
- 5 Reasons Cambridge College Is the Best School for IT Training