Recently, Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology attended the Broward County College Fair. Approximately 7,000 high school students attended from all over Broward and Miami Dade. Students were curious to know what our school and programs had to offer. Our Interim Campus Director Dominique Werner, Director of Admissions Norlan Tolon, Director of Career Services James Andrews, and Director of Radiologic Technology Program Stacy Kopso were busy answering many questions that students had about our school. Cambridge Institute was also invited to several high schools to present at their “College Day”. College day is the chance for students to learn more about our school and make plans to attend college when they graduate. We look forward in visiting many high schools to be part of their college day in the next few months. For more information, please contact Norlan Tolon at 561-381-4990.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Now More Than Ever, Cambridge is Stronger Together
- Healthcare Job Opportunities for Graduating Computer Networking Students
- Can I Get a Cybersecurity Job in the Healthcare Field?
- Health Information Technology Careers & Job Outlook
- Health Information Technology Job Titles & Salaries
- The Important Job Skills You Need to Become a Pharmacy Technician
- What Jobs Are in Demand in the Medical Field?
- What Can I Do With a Degree in Health Information Technology?
- What Is Health Information Technology?
- A Day in the Life of a Pharmacy Technician
- 4 Reasons to Become a Pharmacy Technician
- What Job Is Right for Me in the Medical Field?