- About Us
- Programs &
- Campuses &
- Licensure and
- Contact Us
Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology (Altamonte Springs, Atlanta & Delray) are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). The Altamonte Springs and Delray Beach Campuses are licensed by the Florida Department of Education Commission for Independent Education. The Atlanta Campus is licensed by the Georgia Non Public Education Commission.
Altamonte Springs Campus –Orlando Area
- The Nursing Assistant and Practical Nursing Programs are approved by the Florida Board of Nursing.
Delray Beach Campus – Palm Beach Area
- The Radiologic Technology and Radiation Therapy programs are accredited by JRCERT (Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology)
- The Diagnostic Medical Sonography program is accredited by CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs)
- Cambridge is approved to offer the Practical Nursing program through the Florida Board of Nursing.
- The Radiation Therapy program is accredited by JRCERT (Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology)
*For additional Information please visit the “Licensure and Accreditation” page.