At Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology, we think enrolling in an academic program should not be an overwhelming process. With that goal in mind, we’ve broken down the admissions process into a few key, easy-to-complete steps.
The Admissions Process for a Degree in Healthcare
- Choose your program: The first step towards a career in the medical field is to identify the educational program that best fits your goals. At Cambridge, our advisors are here to help you understand your program options and select the best fit for your career goals.
- Complete our online registration form: Once you have selected the best program for your goals, it’s time to complete our online registration form. The form is designed to gather your personal and academic information, and to get you enrolled into our system. Once you have completed the online enrollment form, our admissions team will be in touch to guide you through the next steps.
- Schedule a campus visit: A campus visit is a crucial part of the admissions process as it is your opportunity to learn more about the amenities and support Cambridge has to offer. Our admissions team will help you schedule and plan your campus visit to ensure you get the most out of your time with us.
- Complete enrollment: Once you have been admitted to a healthcare education program at Cambridge, it’s time to officially enroll in classes. Our advisors will help you complete the enrollment process to maximize your educational experience.
- Obtain a quality education: Once you are enrolled, it’s time to start learning and gaining the skills you need to thrive in your dream career. Throughout your program, we are here to provide any and all help and support you may need to make the most of your education.
Get Started on the Path Toward a Rewarding Career in Healthcare
At Cambridge, we look forward to helping you pursue the career of your dreams. If you require assistance with any step in the admissions process, please do not hesitate to contact us today.