Discover More About Our Orlando Physical Therapist Assistant Program
Physical therapy assistants work alongside physical therapists to provide massage, exercise and more to patients struggling with injuries and medical conditions. If this sounds like the perfect career for you, Cambridge is here to support you in reaching your goals.
Our Physical Therapy Assistant program includes the subject matter required for success. Plus, our supportive faculty and staff are here to assist you throughout your program and as you search for your first job. Everything you need is right here at Cambridge.
Start Your Physical Therapy Assistant Program in Just Two Years
The Physical Therapy Assistant program takes only two years to complete. After program completion, you’ll receive an Associate of Science in Physical Therapy degree. You’ll also be prepared to take and pass the National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE) for licensing.
It’s our program’s goal to prepare our students for entry-level careers in physical therapy. Yet, the PTA program is the perfect first step in becoming a physical therapist.
The Benefits of Attending Our Orlando Physical Therapy Assistant Program
Not sure which campus to choose? Our sunny Orlando-area campus is located just minutes north in Altamonte Springs and offers many unique benefits:
- Comfortable learning environment: Our Orlando campus is spacious and comfortable. You’ll be able to study without distractions or take a much-needed break between classes.
- Convenient location: This campus offers many restaurants and shops within walking distance. We’re also located near public transportation and have plenty of on-site parking for those students who must commute.
- Clinical externships: Some of the subject matter you’ll learn during your program is better understood through hands-on training. We offer clinical externships where you’ll work on-site at a local medical facility. Through your externship, you’ll experience real-world medical situations to hone your skills.
- Career help: Finding a new job can be challenging, especially as a recent graduate. Our Career Services team can help you build your resumé, improve your interviewing skills and even help you locate open positions in your area.
- Training labs: Inside our industry-current training lab, you’ll train using the same equipment you’ll use in the field. This can give you an edge over other applicants in your job search.
Learn More About Cambridge’s Physical Therapy Assistant Program
Interested in becoming a physical therapy assistant? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Cambridge’s Physical Therapy Assistant program provides everything you need for career success. To learn more, call our team at 877-206-4279 or apply online today.