Learn More About Cambridge’s Phlebotomy Technician Miami Curriculum
The Phlebotomy Technician certification program at Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology in Miami gives students the experience and training they need for a successful career in phlebotomy. During your time here, your education will cover specific disciplines such as:
- Health career core knowledge
- Venipuncture procedures and processes
- Blood draw procedures and equipment
- Patient monitoring and care
- Bodily fluid handling and preparation
- Charting and reporting of procedures and results
Our curriculum has been designed to prepare you for phlebotomy employment and to successfully pass the National Healthcare Association examination for licensing.
More About the Benefits of Receiving Your Diploma Through Cambridge
Our Phlebotomy Technician diploma program offers you many unique benefits in the Miami area such as:
- Knowledgeable and helpful instructors: Our instructors have years of experience in healthcare to provide you with the education you need for success. They give meaningful insight and advice that our students need to apply their knowledge to real-world situations.
- Supportive staff: Our staff at Cambridge are committed to your success in both your education and your career. We offer one-on-one support, career guidance and more. We offer assistance in any area our students require it and are always willing to help.
- Industry current equipment and facilities: Our facilities offer only the newest equipment to learn on and use, the same equipment you’ll be using in the field. Our facilities are spacious and offer many amenities for you to enjoy while on campus.
Phlebotomy Technician Miami Program Goals
Our goal for you during your education in our Phlebotomy Technician program is to prepare you for entry-level employment in the medical field. We provide the knowledge, skills and training needed to be successful, regardless of where you choose to work. Our program’s course schedule includes the following:
|Course Code||Course Title||Clock Hours|
|HC 101||Health Career Core||100|
Are You Ready to Start Your Career as a Phlebotomy Technician?
Did you know that in just 11 weeks, you can earn your Phlebotomy Technician diploma through Cambridge? When you’re ready to get started on your medical career with the training you need for success, reach out to Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology by calling 877-206-4279. Go ahead and reach out today to jumpstart your future.