Pharmacy technicians are an important part of a patient’s care team. They work alongside pharmacists to prepare and administer critical medications. Plus, these positions are in high demand across Florida. Interested in becoming a pharmacy technician? Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology can help.
Start Your Pharmacy Tech Career in Only 36 Weeks
Our Pharmacy Technician program takes less than a year to complete from start to finish. During the program, students develop the knowledge and experience required for career success. Your program will include subject matter such as:
- Pharmacy technician duties
- Customer service
- Pharmacy skills
- Computer applications
- Inventory provisions
After successful completion of the program, students are eligible to take the necessary certification exam. The National Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination (CPHT) is administered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
After graduation, we continue to support you with job placement services, helping you find the perfect entry-level position. At Cambridge, we’re dedicated to your success.
Cambridge in Palm Beach Is Dedicated to Your Success
You have many options to choose from when attending college in Palm Beach. Many students choose Cambridge for our myriad benefits.
- Externship opportunities: Through our partnership with local pharmacies, you’ll gain real-world experience invaluable to your career.
- Learning aids: Our Palm Beach campus offers a fully equipped library of case studies, reference books and more to supplement classroom instruction. You’re also welcome to meet with your instructors in the library for additional study assistance.
- Experienced instructors: Each of our dedicated instructors is experienced in the field of pharmacy. Many of our staff know various healthcare disciplines, giving you diverse insights into the medical field.
- Latest medical equipment: Cambridge’s Palm Beach campus is home to industry-current medical technology that includes the latest equipment. You’ll learn the skills you need using the same equipment you’ll use in the field.
Our Palm Beach campus is located on the campus of the Delray Medical Center in Delray Beach. Students on our Palm Beach campus have easy access to restaurants, entertainment venues and, of course, plenty of sunny beaches. We also offer quick access to public transportation and parking for students who commute.
Ready to Apply? Call Cambridge in Palm Beach Today.
Are you ready to start your pharmacy technician career? We want to support you in reaching your goals. To learn more about our Pharmacy Technician program or to apply today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.