Cyber and network security is a great career for individuals who love working with technology and helping others. To work in this field, you’ll need to earn proper qualifications through an appropriate cyber security program, which will set you ahead in the job market.
If you’re wondering why you should choose Cambridge for your Cyber and Network Security program, we’ve listed the many advantages for you to consider.
At Cambridge, we offer more than one program type for your cyber security credentials. These programs provide you with immediate access to the job market while offering the opportunity to elevate your credentials with higher degree programs.
- Certificate program: Our Cyber Security Certificate program can be completed in just 60 weeks. You’ll learn all the basics to prepare you for entry-level employment in cyber and network security.
- Associate program: The Associate of Science in Cyber and Network Security can be completed in two years and boosts your credentials as a cyber security professional. You’ll also take general education classes to round out your skills.
- Bachelor program: Our highest level of programming is our Bachelor of Science in Cyber and Network Security. You’ll learn all the basics of cyber security plus additional, niched-down skills such as cryptography.
All of Cambridge’s cyber security and networking programs are conducted online. This allows full-time working adults to advance their education while still having the flexibility to maintain their daily lives.
Our online format also allows you to stay connected to your program’s community. Our digital tools and student portals offer features like video classes and chat capabilities, which allow you to engage with your instructors and classmates during and in between classes.
Since the program doesn’t require physical infrastructure, the online programs cost less than in-person programs. You’ll also save on commuting costs and campus fees that usually apply to in-person programs.
Each program prepares you for essential cyber security exams that will earn you certifications. These certifications are often desired by employers and increase your hiring appeal to companies and organizations.
Some of the certification exams Cambridge prepares you for are:
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (ISC2 SSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Internet Webmaster Web Security Associate (CIW-WSA)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA A+
- Healthcare IT-specific exams
Our Career Services department supports the career aspirations of our students and graduates. From assisting you with interview skills to job placement, you’ll get one-on-one coaching and support from our highly qualified human resources professionals.
If you’re ready to start a lucrative career in cyber and network security but need help deciding on a program, we can help. Our expert advisors can guide you through the admissions process and advise you on which program to start based on your individual needs. To learn more, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.