Perhaps you’re digging deeper into what your future will look like after you finish college. Or maybe you’re almost finished with your Data & Project Management program and want to know what happens next. Wherever you are in your journey towards a new career, we’re here to help.
Your Next Steps: Industry Certifications & Prepping for Your Job Search
After you complete your Data & Project Management program, it’s time to obtain some industry-specific certifications. Cambridge can help. Our program provides the knowledge and experience required to obtain the following data science and project management certifications:
- CompTia A+ Certification
- CompTia IT Fundamentals Certification
- CIW Data Analyst Certification
- Certified Associate in Project Management Certification
- Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate Certification
These certifications will help build your resume. It showcases your knowledge and ability to perform the duties associated with your desired position.
Career Services by Cambridge
After certification, it’s time to find the perfect new job. Before you get started, reach out to our Career Services department. Our experienced human resource professionals will teach you how to build a great resumé and how to improve your interview skills.
We also offer job placement services through our partnership with local healthcare facilities and businesses.
Which Data & Project Management Career Path Is Right for You?
Our Data & Project Management program prepares you for two specific career paths: Project management and data science. Each niche includes many unique careers to choose from. Those careers for data science may include:
- Data Analyst: Using data analysis tools, you’ll gather, wrangle and analyze data to help your organization make critical business decisions.
- Data Science Technician: As a data science technician, you’ll work with a team of data analysts to create databases, develop data visualizations, and organize data.
- Healthcare Data Analyst: Similar to data analysts, healthcare data analysts perform patient data wrangling on behalf of healthcare organizations such as hospitals.
For project management, you could become a project manager assistant who helps managers lead projects within your organization. It’s also possible to become a data project manager who uses data to help companies move their projects forward.
Learn More About Our Data & Project Management Program Today
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology prepares students for successful careers in data and project management. Regardless of the career path you choose, our Data & Project Management program can help you reach your goals. To learn more about our program or to apply today, reach out to our team by calling 877-206-4279 or send us a message.