When considering an educational or training program, it is important to consider the requirements for admission. As with any academic program, Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology maintains specific entry requirements for our RN to BSN program.
To be considered for enrollment into the RN to BSN program at Cambridge College, you must be able to provide:
- Proof of current, active RN licensure
- Documentation of completion of a nursing diploma or associate’s in nursing program
- Credits in a range of subjects, including math, English composition, psychology, biology and more
- Transcripts demonstrating a minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher from previous studies
- High school transcripts
- Professional or academic recommendations
Additional Requirements for Admission into Our RN to BSN Program
If you would like to be considered for admission into the RN to BSN program here, you will also need to meet the following requirements:
- Pay the assigned registration fee
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Complete supplementary documentation
- Meet all admissions deadlines
- Complete an interview with the Director of Nursing
- Attend online orientation
It is important to note that this requirements list may change or be altered to meet specific enrollment situations. If you meet the admission requirements, we encourage you to begin the admissions process as quickly as possible. Our advisors are here to answer any questions you may have regarding the enrollment criteria and admissions process.
What if I Do Not Meet the Admission Requirements?
The admission requirements for enrollment to the RN to BSN program at Cambridge College are standard, and we make no exceptions to them. If you have any questions as to whether you meet every requirement, your best option is to pick up the phone and speak directly with someone from our admissions team.