Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is pleased to announce that we are opening a new certified nursing assistant (CNA) school in Miami. Starting in 2020, students will be able to study at our Miami Gardens location, just off Interstate 95.
The Florida state-approved program teaches everything you’ll need to know to successfully complete your competency examination and become a CNA. Coursework includes:
- In-class lectures taught by experienced instructors: Our certified instructors have in-depth knowledge of the medical field. They have the real-world experience it takes to give you true insights into how to do the job.
- Clinical rotations for a thorough lab experience: You’ll also do clinical rotations, working in real medical facilities to get hands-on experience.
- Externship placements in long-term-care facilities: We also help place students in externships ad long-term care facilities so they get a jump start on valuable work experience.
About Our CNA School
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is an established school dedicated exclusively to training students for medical careers. Over the years, we have successfully trained thousands of students for rewarding careers. We’ve opened campuses in Atlanta, Orlando and Palm Springs. Now we’re opening a campus in Miami, too.
Our Miami CNA Classes: What’s Involved
Our Miami CNA classes will require math, anatomy and hands-on experience. And being a CNA will require dedication and some basic technical skill, depending on the type of care you’re giving.
Our classes involve:
- True, hands-on instruction: Unlike other programs, you’ll spend hours receiving real-world instruction about how to do completely different tasks that will be necessary for your job as a CNA.
- Small classes providing for personal attention: You’ll work directly with certified instructors who can answer your questions and get to know you.
- Industry current and medical equipment: You’ll use industry current medical equipment. That way, you’ll be familiar with the technology currently being used in the medical field.
Learn More About Our Miami, Florida, CNA Training Courses
Learn more about our Miami CNA course by contacting an advisor today. Our advisors can arrange a tour of our Miami campus, answer your questions and help you get started in the enrollment process.