The Radiology program students and faculty from Delray and Altamonte attended the annual FSRT conference in Orlando, Fl this past weekend. The presentations enhanced our knowledge in the field of Radiology and provided a great opportunity to network with professionals and other students. We are proud of our students and faculty for showing their dedication to their profession by being active in the state society!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Life as a Medical Assistant in Palm Beach
- What to Expect as a Medical Assistant in Orlando
- What Is a Typical Day for an Atlanta Medical Assistant?
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Assistant in Miami
- Confronting Our Healthcare Challenges Has Never Been More Important
- Why Becoming a Medical Assistant Is a Great Way to Get Started in the Medical Field in Atlanta
- Healthcare Job Opportunities for Graduating Data & Project Management Students
- Important Job Skills You Need to Become a Physical Therapy Assistant
- A Day in the Life of an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Important Job Skills You Need to Become an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Where Do Pharmacy Technicians Work?
- Technical Careers in the Healthcare Industry