“October is Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month! Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month (MUAM) was established to provide the public with a better understanding of ultrasound and its many uses of this fast goriwing technology in healthcare. It also provides ultrasound professionals an opportunity to celebrate their profession” -ASE
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Lab Tech
- 5 Reasons to Become a Medical Lab Technician
- 4 Reasons to Become a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Why Should a Radiologic Technologist Get Their Bachelor’s Degree?
- How Do I Become an Ultrasound Technician in Orlando?
- Six Healthcare Career Opportunities in Miami
- Holiday Gift Drive to Benefit St. Monica Catholic Church
- Is Being a Radiation Therapist a Good Career Choice in Miami?
- What to Look for in a Healthcare Education School in Miami
- What Is it Like to Be a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in Miami?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Medical Assistant in Miami
- How Do I Become a CNA in Miami?