“October is Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month! Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month (MUAM) was established to provide the public with a better understanding of ultrasound and its many uses of this fast goriwing technology in healthcare. It also provides ultrasound professionals an opportunity to celebrate their profession” -ASE
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Cambridge Faculty Participates in the IOA 5K to benefit The Second Harvest Food Bank
- Cambridge Institute and the Central Florida Disaster Medical Coalition Annual Mass Casualty Event Spring 2019
- Cambridge College’s Orlando Career Services and US Medical Seminars Holds Another Successful Lunch and Learn Seminar
- Memorial Hospital in Miramar Florida is Cambridge College’s Latest Clinical Site
- Cambridge College’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography Students Experience a Unique Day of Testing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Schools – The Cambridge Advantage
- How to Look for a Certified Nursing Assistant Job
- What to Look for in a Medical Assistant School
- How Long Is Sonography School and Is It Hard?
- Can I Work as an LPN While in Nursing School?
- Former Military Leaders Succeeding with Cambridge
- LPN Programs Near Me in the Orlando, Florida, Area