“October is Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month! Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month (MUAM) was established to provide the public with a better understanding of ultrasound and its many uses of this fast goriwing technology in healthcare. It also provides ultrasound professionals an opportunity to celebrate their profession” -ASE
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Is ARRT Certification and How Do I Get It?
- What Is the Process of Becoming an X-Ray Technician?
- What Is an Ultrasound Technician and What Do They Do?
- What School Do You Need to Become an Ultrasound Technician?
- Gallup Poll Highlights the Value of Career and Vocational Education like Cambridge College
- Cambridge Career Services Holds Advent Health Lunch and Learn Session
- Nursing Faculty Experiencing Virtual Reality Education
- Should I Pursue an Associate’s Degree in Nursing?
- Do Nurses With a BSN Have the Same Responsibility as an RN?
- How Long Does Nursing School Take to Complete?
- Guide to Becoming a Registered Nurse by Cambridge
- How Hard is it to Get an RN Degree in Nursing School?