“October is Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month! Medical Ultrasound Awareness Month (MUAM) was established to provide the public with a better understanding of ultrasound and its many uses of this fast goriwing technology in healthcare. It also provides ultrasound professionals an opportunity to celebrate their profession” -ASE
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Now More Than Ever, Cambridge is Stronger Together
- Healthcare Job Opportunities for Graduating Computer Networking Students
- Can I Get a Cybersecurity Job in the Healthcare Field?
- Health Information Technology Careers & Job Outlook
- Health Information Technology Job Titles & Salaries
- The Important Job Skills You Need to Become a Pharmacy Technician
- What Jobs Are in Demand in the Medical Field?
- What Can I Do With a Degree in Health Information Technology?
- What Is Health Information Technology?
- A Day in the Life of a Pharmacy Technician
- 4 Reasons to Become a Pharmacy Technician
- What Job Is Right for Me in the Medical Field?