Cambridge College’s Radiology Program students attended the West Coast Educator, Student and Radiographer conference in March. Several years ago, a group of radiography program directors from the central Florida and Tampa Bay area started a meeting to discuss and share teaching methods, student problems and other education related issues. It was at these meetings that the idea of conducting a seminar for students and educators first occurred. The first West Coast Educators Council sponsored seminar was 38 years ago and was attended by 150 students and educators, mostly from the Florida area. With the continued support of outstanding speakers, and encouragement from local educators, the seminars are now attended by over 1000 students and educators from all over the country (wcec.info). Cambridge Radiology students and educators listened to presenters from ARRT, ASRT, JRCERT and authors from radiology textbooks. It was a great learning experience for all. The students not only gained knowledge in the profession but they also learned what it is like to be a professional by participating with other students, radiographers and educators in the field of radiology. Way to go Cambridge students!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Is a Phlebotomist an Allied Health Professional?
- Where Can You Get a Phlebotomy Certification?
- Is It Better to Become an LPN Before an RN?
- Cambridge College Faculty & Students Work at St. Francis Table in Atlanta
- Cambridge Faculty Participates in the IOA 5K to benefit The Second Harvest Food Bank
- Cambridge Institute and the Central Florida Disaster Medical Coalition Annual Mass Casualty Event Spring 2019
- Cambridge College’s Orlando Career Services and US Medical Seminars Holds Another Successful Lunch and Learn Seminar
- Memorial Hospital in Miramar Florida is Cambridge College’s Latest Clinical Site
- Cambridge College’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography Students Experience a Unique Day of Testing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Schools – The Cambridge Advantage
- How to Look for a Certified Nursing Assistant Job
- What to Look for in a Medical Assistant School