Phlebotomy technicians spend their days helping medical professionals diagnose serious medical conditions through testing. They’re responsible for drawing patient blood and supporting patients through the venipuncture procedures. If phlebotomy is your dream job and you’re wondering where to study, look no further than Cambridge College of Healthcare and Technology in Miami.
Cambridge’s Phlebotomy Certification Program
Cambridge offers an in-depth Phlebotomy Technician certification program to students ready to enter the field. During your studies, you’ll learn how to:
- Draw and test patient blood
- Evaluate patients during office visits
- Perform venipuncture procedures
- Monitor patient’s blood glucose levels
- Prepare bodily fluids for testing
- Record and report test results
The program only takes 11 weeks to complete from start to finish, allowing you to achieve entry-level employment quickly. At the end of your program, you’ll be eligible to take the National Healthcare Association (NHA) exam for certification, which is required for employment.
Why Choose Cambridge in Miami?
Many students choose Cambridge in Miami for our many benefits. Not only are we located in beautiful, sunny Miami, but we also provide:
- Experienced and supportive staff: Each member of our faculty and staff is here to support you as you study. You’ll learn from teachers with years of experience in the field. Plus, there’s always a helping hand available, whether you need help studying for an exam or just an encouraging word.
- Training labs and comfortable learning environment: Our Miami campus provides a comfortable learning environment, perfect for studying. We also offer training labs where you’ll get to use the same state-of-the-art equipment you’ll use in the field.
- Career Services: You might need some support while trying to achieve your dream job. That’s where our Career Services department comes in. We’ll help you build a winning resumé, improve your interview skills and teach you how to sell your unique abilities to prospective employers. We partner with many local facilities that hire often.
To attend our Phlebotomy Technician program, you’ll first need to obtain your high school diploma or GED. After certification, you’ll be ready for entry-level employment in the phlebotomy field.
Look No Further Than Cambridge for Your Miami Education
When looking for a school that will prepare you for a successful career in phlebotomy, look no further than Cambridge College of Healthcare and Technology in Miami. To learn more about our program or to get started today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.