Project managers are needed to help organizations manage critical business projects. Although you can obtain an entry-level position in project management with an Associate’s degree, a Bachelor’s degree can help you take your career to the next level. It’s a valuable step that can help you reach your career goals.
How Will a Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management Benefit Your Career?
A Bachelor’s degree in project management will only take you around 75 weeks to complete from start to finish. And the benefits you receive will last throughout your career. Going through a Bachelor’s program can help you:
- Obtain additional certifications: A Bachelor’s program will prepare you to obtain various certifications, including CompTIA ITF+, CompTIA A+, Associate Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP), Certified Associate in Project Management and Structured Query Language-Related Certification. These certifications will set you apart from others in your field.
- Build up your confidence: A Bachelor’s program is 75 weeks of extra, in-depth learning. This extra education will help you feel more confident in your skills, giving you the boost you need for career success.
- Take advantage of growth opportunities: Bachelor’s degree holders typically move on to higher-level positions after a bit of industry experience. This means you could pursue management if you so choose. Or, you might even be able to specialize in a certain type of project management later on down the road. It all depends on your career goals.
About Cambridge’s Bachelor of Science in Project Management Program
Our Bachelor of Science in Project Management program is offered 100% online. This means you’ll have the flexibility you need to attend class, work and take care of your family. During your program, you’ll learn subject matter such as:
- Microcomputer applications
- Ethics in technology
- Purchasing and sourcing management
- Project management and scheduling
- Web development foundations and applications
You’ll learn from instructors that are experienced in their chosen fields. This means you’ll receive insights you may not get anywhere else. At the end of your program, you’ll graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Project Management and be ready for employment.
Start Your Career in Project Management Today
Cambridge’s Bachelor of Science in Project Management degree is a great place to start when it comes to a career in project management. Plus, our supportive staff is here to help you throughout your program. To learn more about the degree or to apply today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.