Getting your Bachelor’s degree is a great way to take your career to the next level. And doing so online can give you the flexibility you need to work, attend school and take care of your family. Cambridge is proud to offer five of the best accredited online Bachelor’s degree programs to our students.
All of our Bachelor’s degree programs are offered 100% online. This means you can study and practice your skills when you need to, where you need to. Plus, each of our programs is in a field that’s growing fast. Our five Bachelor’s degree programs include:
- Computer Networking: Our Computer Networking program will prepare you to help organizations build, configure and troubleshoot their critical computer systems.
- Cyber and Network Security: The Cyber and Network Security program gives you the tools and skills necessary to be able to assist organizations with enhancing their cyber security and protecting their computer systems.
- Data Management & Analytics: Want a career in data science? If so, this program is the place for you. You’ll learn how to manage databases, how to wrangle data and so much more.
- Health Information Management: Health information management (HIM) is a booming field. During this program, you’ll learn how to help organizations share, store and use patient information for better care.
- Project Management: Our project management program will give you the tools you need to successfully develop and manage projects on behalf of various organizations, both in healthcare and out.
Each year, hundreds of students choose Cambridge as their college of choice. Beyond our excellent Bachelor’s degree programs, some other benefits of selecting Cambridge include:
- Flexible learning: Our 100% online Bachelor’s programs enable you to study wherever and whenever you need to for the best work/life/school balance.
- Experienced instructors: Each of our instructors is experienced in their chosen fields. This means you receive insights you wouldn’t receive elsewhere to further your education.
- Career support: After graduation, our Career Services department is available to help you improve your interview skills and land your dream job.
Ready to start your career? Obtaining a Bachelor’s degree is a great place to start. Cambridge is proud to offer several Bachelor’s degree programs to choose from. To learn more about these programs or to apply today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.