Welcome to our blog for our Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) students, which is about our ASN students and the goings-on in our program! This blog features pertinent information regarding Cambridge’s ASN program for its students and faculty. Our students come from all walks of life and range in age from 19-40+. While some of our Cambridge ASN students are already LPNs, we have some students that are Cambridge alumni from other programs and courses, with many already working in healthcare, and all looking toward a bright future as RNs in our Orlando, Florida, community. We presently have many of our students in the General Education requirements, including studying Psychology, Anatomy & Physiology and Algebra and some students started in Nursing Concepts course. Go Cambridge!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Cambridge Faculty Participates in the IOA 5K to benefit The Second Harvest Food Bank
- Cambridge Institute and the Central Florida Disaster Medical Coalition Annual Mass Casualty Event Spring 2019
- Cambridge College’s Orlando Career Services and US Medical Seminars Holds Another Successful Lunch and Learn Seminar
- Memorial Hospital in Miramar Florida is Cambridge College’s Latest Clinical Site
- Cambridge College’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography Students Experience a Unique Day of Testing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Schools – The Cambridge Advantage
- How to Look for a Certified Nursing Assistant Job
- What to Look for in a Medical Assistant School
- How Long Is Sonography School and Is It Hard?
- Can I Work as an LPN While in Nursing School?
- Former Military Leaders Succeeding with Cambridge
- LPN Programs Near Me in the Orlando, Florida, Area