Welcome to our blog for our Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) students, which is about our ASN students and the goings-on in our program! This blog features pertinent information regarding Cambridge’s ASN program for its students and faculty. Our students come from all walks of life and range in age from 19-40+. While some of our Cambridge ASN students are already LPNs, we have some students that are Cambridge alumni from other programs and courses, with many already working in healthcare, and all looking toward a bright future as RNs in our Orlando, Florida, community. We presently have many of our students in the General Education requirements, including studying Psychology, Anatomy & Physiology and Algebra and some students started in Nursing Concepts course. Go Cambridge!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- A Thanksgiving Message from Cambridge President Dr. Terrence LaPier
- How to Get Into Network Security Without a Degree
- What Can I Do With a Data & Project Management Degree?
- Is Health Information Technology a Good Career Choice?
- Is Health Information Technology Hard?
- The Power of Having an IT Degree and Certification
- Medical Assistant Training: What You Need to Become an MA in Atlanta
- Palm Beach Medical Assistant Training
- The Training You Need to Become a Medical Assistant in Miami
- What Type of Training Do You Need to Be a Medical Assistant in Orlando?
- Are Online Degrees Worth It?
- Online School for IT Certifications