Welcome to our blog for our Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) students, which is about our ASN students and the goings-on in our program! This blog features pertinent information regarding Cambridge’s ASN program for its students and faculty. Our students come from all walks of life and range in age from 19-40+. While some of our Cambridge ASN students are already LPNs, we have some students that are Cambridge alumni from other programs and courses, with many already working in healthcare, and all looking toward a bright future as RNs in our Orlando, Florida, community. We presently have many of our students in the General Education requirements, including studying Psychology, Anatomy & Physiology and Algebra and some students started in Nursing Concepts course. Go Cambridge!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Medical Assistant Jobs in Orlando, Florida
- What Does an Occupational Therapist Assistant Do?
- How Do You Become an Occupational Therapist Assistant?
- Is Physical Therapy Assistant a Hard Job?
- What Do Physical Therapy Assistants Do?
- What Is a Practical Nurse?
- How Hard Is It to Be a Radiation Therapist?
- How Hard Is It to Be a Nursing Assistant?
- IT Careers You Can Start in Less Than a Year
- 5 New Healthcare Careers You Can Start in Less Than a Year
- Top Medical Careers for 2021
- Top IT Careers for 2021