Welcome to our blog for our Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) students, which is about our ASN students and the goings-on in our program! This blog features pertinent information regarding Cambridge’s ASN program for its students and faculty. Our students come from all walks of life and range in age from 19-40+. While some of our Cambridge ASN students are already LPNs, we have some students that are Cambridge alumni from other programs and courses, with many already working in healthcare, and all looking toward a bright future as RNs in our Orlando, Florida, community. We presently have many of our students in the General Education requirements, including studying Psychology, Anatomy & Physiology and Algebra and some students started in Nursing Concepts course. Go Cambridge!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Now More Than Ever, Cambridge is Stronger Together
- Healthcare Job Opportunities for Graduating Computer Networking Students
- Can I Get a Cybersecurity Job in the Healthcare Field?
- Health Information Technology Careers & Job Outlook
- Health Information Technology Job Titles & Salaries
- The Important Job Skills You Need to Become a Pharmacy Technician
- What Jobs Are in Demand in the Medical Field?
- What Can I Do With a Degree in Health Information Technology?
- What Is Health Information Technology?
- A Day in the Life of a Pharmacy Technician
- 4 Reasons to Become a Pharmacy Technician
- What Job Is Right for Me in the Medical Field?