Welcome to our blog for our Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) students, which is about our ASN students and the goings-on in our program! This blog features pertinent information regarding Cambridge’s ASN program for its students and faculty. Our students come from all walks of life and range in age from 19-40+. While some of our Cambridge ASN students are already LPNs, we have some students that are Cambridge alumni from other programs and courses, with many already working in healthcare, and all looking toward a bright future as RNs in our Orlando, Florida, community. We presently have many of our students in the General Education requirements, including studying Psychology, Anatomy & Physiology and Algebra and some students started in Nursing Concepts course. Go Cambridge!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Life as a Medical Assistant in Palm Beach
- What to Expect as a Medical Assistant in Orlando
- What Is a Typical Day for an Atlanta Medical Assistant?
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Assistant in Miami
- Confronting Our Healthcare Challenges Has Never Been More Important
- Why Becoming a Medical Assistant Is a Great Way to Get Started in the Medical Field in Atlanta
- Healthcare Job Opportunities for Graduating Data & Project Management Students
- Important Job Skills You Need to Become a Physical Therapy Assistant
- A Day in the Life of an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Important Job Skills You Need to Become an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Where Do Pharmacy Technicians Work?
- Technical Careers in the Healthcare Industry