Welcome to our blog for our Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) students, which is about our ASN students and the goings-on in our program! This blog features pertinent information regarding Cambridge’s ASN program for its students and faculty. Our students come from all walks of life and range in age from 19-40+. While some of our Cambridge ASN students are already LPNs, we have some students that are Cambridge alumni from other programs and courses, with many already working in healthcare, and all looking toward a bright future as RNs in our Orlando, Florida, community. We presently have many of our students in the General Education requirements, including studying Psychology, Anatomy & Physiology and Algebra and some students started in Nursing Concepts course. Go Cambridge!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Is an Ultrasound Technician and What Do They Do?
- What School Do You Need to Become an Ultrasound Technician?
- Gallup Poll Highlights the Value of Career and Vocational Education like Cambridge College
- Cambridge Career Services Holds Advent Health Lunch and Learn Session
- Nursing Faculty Experiencing Virtual Reality Education
- Should I Pursue an Associate’s Degree in Nursing?
- Do Nurses With a BSN Have the Same Responsibility as an RN?
- How Long Does Nursing School Take to Complete?
- Guide to Becoming a Registered Nurse by Cambridge
- How Hard is it to Get an RN Degree in Nursing School?
- Types of Nursing Degrees
- Medical, Nursing & Healthcare Education Comes to Miami