Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences Program Online
Training in the States of Florida & Georgia
The Bachelors of Science in Radiologic Sciences program at Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology/Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology is a bridge program designed to enhance the training and education of the licensed registered Radiologic Technologist who has completed an associate degree education in Radiologic Technology program. The program offers two track, one is a healthcare track and the other is an educational track. The program prepares bachelor level tech graduates to plan, deliver, and manage safe, quality patient care as Radiologic Technologist in a variety of settings. The program offers students the opportunity to learn to effectively function as an integral part of the interdisciplinary team in a complex healthcare delivery system. At the completion of the program, graduates who have fulfilled class requirements and demonstrate the student learning outcomes and graduate competencies should have the ability to make successful transition into a professional Baccalaureate Radiologic Sciences role in a healthcare setting.
Available At These Locations:
- Altamonte Springs Campus – Orlando, Florida Area
- Atlanta Area Campus – Atlanta, Georgia Area
- Delray Beach Campus – Palm Beach, Florida Area
WHY EARN YOUR BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN Radiologic Sciences AT CAMBRIDGE?
The entire Bachelors in Radiologic Sciences is offered online, allowing you to still maintain daily personal and professional responsibilities.
There are two different tracks to decide on; Education or Healthcare.
The program is designed specifically for Radiologic Technologists, with tailored curriculum provided by professionals who have years of radiologic sciences experience.
Obtain a deeper and extensive understanding of community and global health care needs, issues, trends, laws and protocols.
At Cambridge, our radiologic science students have something special. They are eager to learn, confident in their skills and determined to make a difference in patients’ lives. Whether our students are aspiring radiologic techs who are advancers building on professional experience, Cambridge offers the BS in Radiologic Sciences program online.
- Small class sizes
- Expert faculty
- Rich tradition of excellence
At Cambridge, we believe if we take extraordinary care of our students, we will graduate extraordinary radiologic techs who can have a significant and positive impact on healthcare around the world. Care is what distinguishes us.
Our Program's Mission
The Bachelors in Radiologic Sciences program at Cambridge College/Cambridge Institute is a bridge program designed to enhance the training and education of the licensed Radiologic Tech who has completed an associate degree education program. The program prepares bachelor level Radiology Techs to plan, deliver, and manage safe, quality patient care in the decision of what track is decided, Education or Healthcare.
The program offers students the opportunity to learn to effectively function as an integral part of the interdisciplinary team in a complex healthcare delivery system. At the completion of the program, graduates who have fulfilled class requirements and demonstrate the student learning outcomes and graduate competencies should have the ability to make successful transition into a professional baccalaureate radiologic Technologist role in a healthcare setting.
No matter where you are in your career, Cambridge has the BS in Radiologic Sciences online program to help you achieve your goals. Our program offering has been developed to address the personal and professional needs, meet the skill and staffing needs of the industry and transform healthcare delivery as a whole for the public at large.
|Course Code||Course Title||Clock Hours||Semester Hours|
|RAD 321||Advanced Sectional Anatomy||60||4|
|EDU315***||Foundations of Adult Education***||45||3|
|EDU410***||Health Education Training Development***||45||3|
|HCA310***||Health Care Law and Compliance***||45||3|
|HCA315***||Patient Information and Management***||45||3|
|COM 301**||Microcomputer applications||45||3|
|* Credits Awarded for Prior Learning and Admission Requirements||—||75|
* 75 semester credits will be awarded for satisfactory completion of a Radiology Technology associate education program, for unrestricted licensure as a ARRT (R) , and for demonstration of admission requirement of successful completion of 21 semester credits (or equivalent) of general education courses and required pre-requisite courses.
** General education courses
***Decision of Track
Admission Requirements for the BS in Radiologic Sciences
- Provide documentation of completion of an associate degree in Radiologic Technology education program at an institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (foreign diploma must be evaluated as equivalent)
- Have a current, active ARRT (R) license with no restrictions in the U.S.
- Provide official transcript evidencing the successful completion of at least 21 semester/ 32 quarter credits in general education (2.0 or better) to include the following pre-requisite courses:
– Anatomy and Physiology I and II with labs
– English Composition
– Microbiology with lab
– College Algebra
– Introduction to Computer (or pass literacy test)
- Pay registration fee based on signed arrangement
- Complete appropriate documents
- Submit all required forms by the designated deadlines
- Complete interview with Director Radiologic Sciences
- Attend online orientation session
Program Student Learning Outcomes
The BS in Radiologic Sciences graduate will:
- Practice safe, quality care to patients, including individuals, families, groups, communities, and population across the lifespan and across the continuum of health care environments;
- Assess the variations, the complexities, and the need for increased use of healthcare resources in providing patient care;
- Apply leadership knowledge and skills in radiology care and collaboration with health care team;
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, collaborate, and use teamwork among healthcare professional;
- Apply knowledge and skills in information management and patient care technology; and
- Examine health care policies, finance, and the regulatory requirements of the profession.