So what does that mean? Well, have you been reading my career tips??? 80 percent of jobs come from networking. Perception is reality!
- If there is a No. 1 rule to job searching, it’s that networking is the No. 1 thing you should do
- Having a strong network is critical in any job search
- Being professional and selling yourself in your clinical setting is your first chance for success
- It is a very competitive marketplace and building a strong network is the easiest way to advance your career or land a job
- Studies have found you are ten times more likely to land an interview when your job application is accompanied by an employee referral
- Join local, state and national societies
- Become a member of LinkedIn, join discussion groups
- Clean up your Facebook page, keep it professional.