Recently, Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology attended the Broward County College Fair. Approximately 7,000 high school students attended from all over Broward and Miami Dade. Students were curious to know what our school and programs had to offer. Our Interim Campus Director Dominique Werner, Director of Admissions Norlan Tolon, Director of Career Services James Andrews, and Director of Radiologic Technology Program Stacy Kopso were busy answering many questions that students had about our school. Cambridge Institute was also invited to several high schools to present at their “College Day”. College day is the chance for students to learn more about our school and make plans to attend college when they graduate. We look forward in visiting many high schools to be part of their college day in the next few months. For more information, please contact Norlan Tolon at 561-381-4990.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Cambridge College – Atlanta Campus – Radiation Therapy Program
- Radiation Therapy Program: The Sacrifices We Make for Others
- Cambridge College’s Radiology Program Attends West Coast Florida Educator Conference in Orlando, Florida
- Cambridge College DMS Students Learn at the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Cambridge Institute’s Successful Healthcare Career Fair at Orlando Campus
- Cambridge College Partnered with Autism Speaks Walk to Raise Awareness & Research Funding!
- Radiation Therapy Program in Delray Beach, Florida attends “Our Body: The Universe Within”
- Gallup Poll Finds Nurses Rated Highest in Honesty and Ethics for 15th Straight Year
- Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida & Cambridge College’s Radiology Program Team Up
- Cambridge College and Institute’s Medical Billing & Coding Online Program is focused on Jobs!
- Holiday Season Greetings
- Associates of Science in Nursing—ASN Corner: An Attitude of Gratitude